•Can be installed in hazardous areas designated as Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22.
• For use in locations where a high degree of corrosion resistance is required.
• For indoor/outdoor use where protection against dirt, water and moisture is necessary.
• Typical applications include oil refineries, petrochemical facilities, pulp and paper mills, food processing
warehouses, underground tunnels and general manufacturing facilities.
• Corrosion-resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester body and hinged polycarbonate lens.
• High impact resistance housing (20 Joules – IK10) from -40 °C to +55 °C (-40 °F to +131 °F) ambient temperature and wind profile for use in extreme offshore and onshore environments.
• Latch assembly and elastomer gasket seals against water and dust ingress, IP66/67.
• Easily accessed for maintenance using Allen key or straight blade screwdriver.
• Central opening with unique patented release system to prevent damage.
• Can be horizontally or vertically mounted.
• Hinged parabolic reflector for high lumen output efficiency.
• Vibration resistant spring loaded lampholders for bi-pin (G13) or mono-pin (Fa6) versions.
• Positive safety switch disconnects power to lamps and ballast to allow maintenance in hazardous locations.
• Electronic multi-tap ballast 110 to 254 Vac/Vdc +/- 10% 50/60 Hz, for global applications. High power factor
electronic ballast (>0.95). EOL (End Of Life) protection in accordance to the latest EN/IEC 60079-7 standard.
• Two channel ballast prevents dark areas by allowing one lamp to remain lit if one fails.
• Ballast plug-in with Ex e connector for quick and error-free maintenance.
• Available in 3 hour or 90 minute emergency versions, including multi-tap ballast with built-in monthly self test.
Test results through multi-colored LED.
• Ex e battery with plug-in connector.
• Fiberglass reinforced polyester housing
• Polycarbonate lens
• Elastomer gasket
• Highly reflective white polycarbonate internal reflector
• Mounting accessories available in different materials such as gray painted aluminium, zinc plated steel, galvanized steel or 316 stainless steel