• Easy to retrofit in same mounting footprint as Appleton’s FE series non-metallic fluorescent luminaires.
• Full range of lumen outputs, with light distribution equivalent to Appleton’s FE series fluorescent luminaires.
• Corrosion-resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester body and hinged polycarbonate lens.
• High impact resistance housing (20 Joules –IK10) from -30 °C to +55 °C (-22 °F to +131 °F) ambient temperature and wind profile for use in extreme offshore and onshore environments.
• 60,000+ hour LED life at +55 °C (+131 °F) ambient for years of maintenance free operation.
• Lightweight design, hinged cover with captive screws, and terminal block wiring for easy installation and maintenance.
• Contemporary, low profile design suitable for tight spaces.
• Standard screw-type terminal block can accept 1.5 to 6 mm2 wire.
• Field replaceable LED driver.
• Industry-leading thermal management for safe, reliable operation over wide temperature range.
• Universal, high efficiency, drivers cover voltage requirements for 120-277 Vac, 170-300 Vdc, 50/60 Hz +/- 10%.
• High power factor electronic driver (>0.95).
• Standard 6KV surge suppression.
• M20 plug or M25 plug provided.
• Latch assembly and elastomer gasket seals against water and dust ingress, IP66.
• Easily accessed for maintenance using Hex or Allen key or straight blade screwdriver.
• Central opening with unique patented release system to prevent damage.
• Can be horizontally or vertically mounted.
• Available in 3 hour emergency version, including built-in monthly self- test. Test results through multi-colored LED.
• Positive safety switch disconnects power to LED’s and driver to allow maintenance in hazardous locations (emergency).
• Ex e battery with plug-in connector.
• Available in 5000K and 4000K Color Temperatures
• Meets Photobiological Requirement for Risk Group 0 (RG0).
• For use in locations where:
— Hazardous areas are designated as Zone 1, and 2, 21 and 22
— A high degree of corrosion resistance is required
— Protection against dirt, water and moisture is necessary
• Typical applications include:
— Oil refineries
— Petrochemical facilities
— Food processing plants
— Waste and water treatment plants
— Underground tunnels
— General manufacturing facilities
• Housing: fiberglass reinforced polyester
• Lens: polycarbonate
• Diffuser: polycarbonate
• Gasket: elastomer
• Internal reflector: highly reflective white polycarbonate (standard versions) or powder coated aluminium (emergency versions)
• Mounting accessories available in different materials such as gray painted aluminium, zinc plated steel, galvanized steel or 316 stainless steel