- Singlemode Fiber Configuration: With 24 singlemode fibers, this cable is optimized for long-distance data transmission and is capable of delivering high-speed and reliable connectivity.
- 9/125 Micron Core/Cladding Diameter Ratio: The cable utilizes a 9/125 micron core/cladding diameter ratio, which is the standard for singlemode fibers. It ensures low signal attenuation and allows for efficient signal transmission over long distances.
- Offshore Application: The cable is specifically designed for offshore environments, making it suitable for use in marine installations. It is built to withstand the challenges and harsh conditions encountered at sea.
- Orange Outer Sheath: The cable features an orange outer sheath, providing high visibility and aiding in identification during installation and maintenance activities.
Our cables have undergone the following testing and comply with the following standards and requirements:
- NEK 606 Ed. 4: This standard is specifically designed for cables intended for use in oil and gas industrial installations.
- IEC 61034-1/2: This standard defines methods for measuring the emission of gas and smoke from burning cables.
- IEC 60754-2 and IEC 60754-1: These standards specify testing methods for measuring the amount of toxic gas emitted during combustion of cables.
- IEC 60332-3-24 and IEC 60332-3-22: These standards outline the requirements for flame propagation testing of single vertical electrical cables and bundled electrical cables, respectively.
- IEC 60331-25: This standard defines the test procedure for determining the fire resistance of cables under fire conditions.
- IEC 60092-360: This standard provides guidelines for the construction, installation, and testing of electrical cables in shipboard and offshore applications.
- IEC 60794-1-2 and IEC 60794-1-1: These standards specify the requirements for optical fiber cables, including mechanical and environmental testing.
- DNVGL CP-0402: This is a classification guideline from DNV GL, which provides requirements for the design, construction, and testing of electrical, instrumentation, and telecommunication cables for offshore applications.
By meeting these testing requirements and standards, our cables demonstrate compliance with industry specifications, ensuring their suitability for use in various demanding environments.