Features and Benefits:
• For indoor, outdoor, Group II, III, Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 hazardous areas.
• Two part handling, no loose parts.
• Freely rotating captive cone and inspectible cone ring provides an armour clamp and earth bond on steel wire and aluminium armour.
• Patented disconnect system that allows inspection of armour clamp and inner seal after assembly.
• Factory fitted with a specially formulated elastomeric seal for Built-in SafetyTM, seals on the inner and outer sheath of the cable to IP65/66/68
• Precision manufactured from high quality brass (Marine GradeTM Electroless Nickel Plated) available in stainless steel 316/316L.
• Complete with thread sealing gasket.